Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday's layout!

Hi Blogger friends! I hope you are all doing awesome on this HOT Tuesday -at least in Miami heheheh.

I wanted to show you another layout I did on our (Teri and I) weekend of fun and creating with our new babies: the Silhouette. 
I used one of the Ki Memories 12x12 pockets to create this layout. For my patterned paper and embellishments I used Echo Park, Bella Blvd & some other brands such as Prima, PTI, etc... I used my Silhouette on the "always together" tab and its a Print and Cut design. 
I created another layout to go inside the pocket and since I didn't want it to show from the front of the big layout I cut it at 5x9.


So anyway, I hope you like it and I hope you stop by tomorrow to see another layout I created this weekend.
Have a blessed day!!! Jesus loves you!

5 comments:

Teri Berrios said...

Esos ninos estan BELLOS....they are both so yummy!!!!! You have such a beautiful family my friend - God bless you ALL!!!! Those pictures are priceless - I love the one of your daughter covering her eyes - super cute. I absolutely love the pocket idea with the mini layouts in them - I HAVE TO COPY THAT idea!!!! hahahahaha......We need to have another scrappy day...or two ;) Hugs, T

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice layout tfs!!

Sharon said...

SO CUTE!

DomesticDiva said...

Love it!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great lay-out!