Thursday, June 16, 2011

Silhouette!! Yes, again :0)

the print and cut i bought
Lets talk Silhouette, shall we? I love it! Period. Is it clear? ha!  
So last night I learned a few things thanks to my scrapbook buddy, Teri and today I was playing with the online store and put quite a few things on my wish list. All the images are so gorgeous and I just love the titles, phrases, etc...
Last night I bought my 1st Prints and Cut images and its a set of tags. I am using one of them on a layout I'm currently working on of my munchkins. Here's  a picture of it so you can see it, aren't they cute? And look at these other tags (2nd pic), love them. Those made it to my wish list too :)
isn't this gorgeous?


3 comments:

Teri Berrios said...

YAY!!!! I'm so happy you got it - isn't it the BEST machine out there??? LOVE the print and cut of those tags - I knew you would love it too...ENJOY!!! Hugs, t

Teri Berrios said...

LOVE THE QUOTE!!!!!

Tara said...

I have been eyeing up this machine too as my Cricut has been messing up again .....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I can't wait to see what you create!
Tara