Monday, June 13, 2011

Im HERE, Im HERE! ha!!!!

I've missed you all!!!! I've missed you all!!!! I've missed you all!!!! I've missed you all!!!! 
Okay, I've been gone for so long that I hadn't seen the new changes to Blogger...or is it that I haven't been here in so long that I see it different?? hmmm ha!!!
Well, it was kind of hectic during the last weeks for my son's school with all the activities and such. But I am back.... I have to thank some of you for sending me a message thru youtube and thru my email (Hi Teri, Evelyn, Shana, Annie, Mari and a guy named "John" that sent me a really funny message) asking, 'WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU??"


I plan on blogging more from now on. And I have to tell you a few things.  So here it goes:


1st- Happy Birthday to me! Yes, it's my Bday today. 3? years ago a star was born ahahahahaha
2nd- I have a new hobby...It's really addictive and its something that I never thought I would do in a million years but I'm glad I started and so far it's been soooo fun for me, hubby and even my kids (especially Cristian) ha!
3rd- I bought a bday gift to myself and here is a little HINT! Do you see the picture??
YES, the Silhouette machine!!!
I have been wanting this machine for about 1.5 years and I finally decided to get it, it was not comparable to Mac before and then they finally updated it for Mac users but I had just gotten the green Expression and stuff but the truth is that the Silhouette is without a doubt more comparable (haahhaha) to my type of scrapbooking. But what really did it for me is when I found out that some of my favorite companies have designs for them.  So I did it!!!! And I don't feel guilty at all. I guess because I've been wanting it for a long time but I have also thought about it forever. And now I am having lots of fun adding to My Library. 
The super EXTRA fun thing is that my scrapbook buddy Teri just got hers too and I am sooooooo happy!!!!!!!!! So Im going to take notes next time I talk to her! Yippppieeee!!!!



9 comments:

Debbie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRL!!!! I've missed ya, hope all is well! We gotta get together soon. I think small group starts next month - I'll keep you posted. Have a great day!!!

Teri Berrios said...

hahahahaha LOCA!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you girlie - WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! You didn't tell me anything when I spoke to you this morning!!!! You are going to LOVE the Silhouette!!! I'll give you a mini class on what I've learned so far. Don't they just have the CUTEST designs?? Bye bye Cricut and HEEEEEEELO Silhouette!!!!!!! Hugs, T

Smiley21 said...

Happy Birthday!

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Oye loqui, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Hope you are having a wonderful day. Congrats on the silhouette. Teri says she loves it so I am sure you will too.
Anyhow, have fun on your day and hope GOD brings you all the peace and love you need in your your life.

Dayami said...

Woohoo!!! Thanks ladies!!!
Debbie, yes, let me know. SENKIU!
Teri, loca ni yo me acordaba ahahahah I was too excited! Yes, I saw the designs and they are AMAZING!!!
Thank you so much, Smiley21 HUGS ;)
Oye loca, thank you!!! THE VERY SAME TO YOU! woohooo!

Evelyn R Stamperly said...

Happy Birthday nana hope your'e having a blessing day with your family. Good to see your updated on your blog. Have fun with your new toy.
Evelyn

Victoria said...

Hi happy birthday, I love your blog!!! I´m from Valencia (Spain) I´m 3? tooo jajaja I´ve little boy ( same age your girl think) I´ve missed you!
un beso muy fuerte desde España

Vicky

Dayami said...

Hi Evely, you see! Im back hehehehe hugs :)
Victoria, gracias!!! Espana!! que rico!!!!!!! Besos :)

Sharon said...

Congrats on your new toy!