Sunday, June 26, 2011

HOLA Bloggers!

**ooh how cool am I?? almost 300 followers. THANK YOU!!! Help me reach 300 fast!!!
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! GOD BLESS :)**
I am definitely obsessed!!! And sooo happy my friends!! Life around here is good. Thank you, Jesus!!!!!!!




I found these really funny dudes on the Silhouette and I wanted to share :) Hope you don't mind :)
And this super cute title is for the layout I am working on. And it also means that I have Cindy Lauper insanely loud in my scraproom, woohoo!!!
On my way to the theater in a little bit and then home for more scrapping :) THANK YOU, JESUS!!!!!!!
Look at my pretty cursor effect. click on pic to see bigger :)

1 comment:

Teri Berrios said...

Mai fren....I LOVE those cute animals!!!! I haven't seen those images. I also LOVE the title - SUPER CUTE!! Have fun at the movies. Besitos, T