Monday, June 20, 2011

Helloo Blogger friends!!

I hope everyone had a blessed weekend and a great Father's Day. I had an amazing time with my family. Have I mentioned enough times that I ADORE my family??  I think I have :) I think most of you would relate. 
Anyway, aside from family time, movie theater, pool time, the lovely rain, shopping & Barnes&Nobles (love that place!) I spent quite a bit on a weekend challenge with my super awesome buddy Teri, have you seen her work?? Amazing!!! since we are both brand new moms to our brand new babies (the SILHOUETTE!!) we decided to PLAY! And it was a lot of fun!!!! We would stop some times because family comes first but we pretty much did lots of creating :)  If you have been thinking for a while to get a cutting machine, get the Silhouette. Hands down the best in my opinion! It does everything! You can watch Kristina's and Nichol's tutorials on *some* of the things that it does. It is just awesome!
So here is 1 of the layouts I did. I love this picture of my awesome boys. Look at my son's face, that is the face of a boy that literally melts for his daddy. This was taken in front of the Cinderella castle at the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party in Orlando and this is how they were waiting for the characters just hugging each other. I just adore these pics. 
Anyway, I'll post more tomorrow. 
Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate all of you :)
Have a blessed week and remember, Jesus loves you!

4 comments:

Teri Berrios said...

YES FAMILY IS #1!!!!! We are so blessed my friend. We sure did have a blast creating this weekend. Those machines ROCK!!! Those pictures of your hubby and son are PRICELESS!!! You sure did "Captured" the moment my friend and OMG I LOVE THAT MICKEY MOUSE!!! So super cute!!! HUGS, T

Marlene said...

Girl, you guys are kicking it with your new SILHOUETTE. Love you Mickey Mouse lo, so beautiful!!! But, then your lo are always super cute. You guys have inspired me to get going with my lo, my weekness.
xxx
Marlene

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Congrats on your new purchase. I hope you are having fun with it. Your disney layout is super cute. Love the colors. They match the ones on Cristian's hat. Brings out his hat.

Dayami said...

THank you, my sweet ladies!!!