Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dr. Dre woohooo!!!

I had forgotten to post this so here it goes: Ok, so anyone that *really* knows me knows that I love technology, machines, buttons, etc...ahaahahah anyway, I had mentioned to hubby that I wanted headphones for my ipad or laptop but I wanted comfortable ones with good sound. I never expected him to get me these. I had tested them before and I was *impressed* to say the least. I mean they are really sooo good!!! So if you are looking for a set of headphones check these babies first HERE
Mine are the Studio ones. 


Back to my scrapping woohooo!!!! 

4 comments:

DomesticDiva said...

Oh my you are a genius! I am always trying to here my youtube videos over top of my kids playing.. Why didn't I think of this?! Can you say blonde moment? Ha! I really want an Ipad maybe I will get one soon if I keep using my coupons! Thanks for sharing... ~Lori~

Dayami said...

ahahahha yes, Lori! you'll get 10 of these using those babies ahhahaah

Teri Berrios said...

Those are awesome!! I too always have trouble keeping those tiny little things in my ears - they're a pain!! Hugs, T

Dayami said...

yes!!! Teri, my hubby has gotten me quite a few of those little ones and they are a pain!!! these are awesome. :)