Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Ribbon Galore!!!

I just received my box from PaperTreyInk and I am loving it. While I was purging my ribbons a week or so ago I decided that I needed to buy some happy (take my breath away) colors. I had lots of ribbons with patterns on them such as hearts, stars, etc... purged all that. I did keep all my ribbons (with patterns) from KiMemories because you all know how I ADORE that company but anything that was not Ki and had patterns on them, BYE BYE!
And so today I welcome these beauties to BFF my old ones. It took exactly 10days from the day I ordered and it was thru PayPal so to me it took a long time but, it's ok.
I *finally* got/found the rustic twine I've been
looking for. I have something similar to it but this is the one! So I got both colors :)

I realized that 80% of the time I use polka dots, classic grosgrain or stitched (my favorite) ribbon so I wanted to stack up on these.
I created a file with all these ribbons w their pictures that way when I go low I know exactly which ones I'm missing.
I mean, really, who can resist ribbons with names such as: Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz, Orange Zest, Summer Sunrise, etc...? Right!
Have a great day!!!

12 comments:

Teri Berrios said...

YAY!! Look at all that happiness!!! You are going to LOVE PTI ribbons - they are the BEST!! I have all the colors and they are so pretty. Enjoy them girlie!! Hugs, T

Amanda Villarreal said...

I too love Papertrey Ink. Especially the ribbon! All of these colors are gorgeous and it makes me wanna go shopping :)

Marlene said...

What a yummy box, love all those gorgeous colors. But I'll have to admit that I love the Orchid in the background too.
xxx
Marlene

Tara said...

I just love ribbon so much! I can't believe you actually got rid of some! As soon as I give away craft stuff I always think of a use for it and want it back lol. Have you used papertry ink before? I have heard good things about it but have never used it myself. I would love to know your honest opinion of it! Just getting a box og ribbon like that in the mail would be craft inspiration for weeks lol
Happy crafting!
Tara

the purple muse said...

I have ribbon envy! I just love PTI ribbon. I wish it came in smaller amounts and less $.

Dayami said...

Hey ladies! Thanks for all the sweet comments :)
Tara, this is my first time ordering ribbon from them. I have always used MayArts, Making Memories, Ki, etc...
To be completely honest with you I LOVE them! Love the colors and the texture.
Purple Muse I actually got all these for pretty good prices. 15 ft for $3, dont you think thats good?
I actually had the more expensive ribbons in my cart and then I saw these and decided to try these first to see how they were. So I will be ordering more from them...and I'll get those extra gorgeous ones for a bit more $ too. The rustic jute were $5 each.

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

I am so happy you received the ribbon. I know you were not happy with how long they were taking to deliver. Like JC says good things come to those who wait. I think it is true after seeing all the yummy ribbons. The colors are amazing. Can't wait to see your projects with them.

Cricutjunkie said...

Ohhhh, I love PTI can wait to see what you create next. TFS Traci

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

WoW! That looks like some great ribbon!

Jessica Wekenman said...

Hi Dayi! I love me some PTI! Their ribbon is especially lovely! The saddle stitch is my fave, too! I think the reason it took so long for you to get your package is that you ordered right around new release time, which is the 15th of ever month. It always holds up shipping! But if I order any other time of the month, I can order on Friday and get my order on Monday or Tuesday. Or if I order on Monday or Tuesday, I get it by Thursday or Friday. I used to love all things Cricut, but ever since I started ordering Papertrey Ink, I have converted to all things Papertrey Ink and don't even use my Cricut anymore! Their Stamps and dies are fabulous! Anyway, enjoy your ribbon and thanks for sharing!

Dayami said...

Hi ladies (again :) thanks for ALL the super sweet comments. I wanted to come in here to clear something I said in my previous comment. The most expensive ribbons were from Stampin'Up, Holy Moly! $8+ per spool, what?!!! And when I saw the tax +s/h I was like, I GUESS IM STAYING WITHOUT RIBBONS! Thats when I decided to go into PTI and so far all I've seen is the $3 for 5 yards and the rustic jute (20 yards) for $5. Not bad!

Debbie said...

Girl, you know I love Paper Trey Ink ;) Love your ribbon, and yes, they take FOREVER to get product to you :( I've had to learn to live with it though, their goodies are worth the wait.