Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Etsy






































Hello friends! Hope you are all having a fabulous
day! This weekend has been great for us :)
Anyway, I wanted to show you these sets of 3 8x8 ready to frame artwork I made. I finished them Friday and I showed them yesterday and I sold 2 orders. I also have a special order for a baby boy.
I will have more soon on MY ETSY SHOP in case you are interested. I tried them in my daughter's room with her pink walls and they look sooo cute!!

Have an awesome Sunday! Dont forget to leave me a comment :)
Hugs!



8 comments:

DomesticDiva said...

These are so sweet! You are so talented! You go girl :)

Stephanie Caudales said...

So beautiful. I came across a video of your scrap room on youtube and then found your page. You create such beautful pieces. I am now following your page and look forward to coming back and looking at what you create. Keep it up!! Stephanie :-)

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

These are so cute. I am sure they will sell without any hesitation. I am so glad you are inspired to create and sell. Keep it going.

diana creations said...

thoses are very cute you did a great job

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So nice!

Eve said...

Good luck with your Etsy Shop!
You are a great company for me!
I might need some advise from you!
(If i email you... will you answer?)

Denise said...

Wow!!! they are so pretty. Love your style;-)

dendearmas@aol.com

Mari AKA Momo said...

I love these!! They are so beautiful!!!! Miss you my friend, hope all is well! :) XOXO Momo