Saturday, April 23, 2011






(yes, i fixed the chriStmas word, hate when that happens)
Hello my Blogger friends!!
OMGosh, its been a while. I have been creating (a lot) again :) and I have been in the mood for summer pages. I LOVE making those, don't you? I think it's the pretty blues, oranges, hot pinks and greens that make me feel so happy when I make them.
I was also organizing my room. I had piles of newer/new stuff everywhere. I purged some stuff and got rid of 33 glass jars. Yes, THIRTY-THREE!! Can you believe it?? I donated them to a friend that is making her room now. My next "big" task is purging my ribbons. Well, I have actually been in the process of that but I have not finished yet. You know how we all accumulate enough ribbons for us and the whole street. Well, I decided to keep ONLY the ones that take my breath away ahahhaahah. And that is the way I will approach supplies from now on. Buying "only what I like" it's not working anymore because I seem to be liking everything. So from now on it needs to take my breath away. HA!
Speaking of ribbons, I bought quite a few from PaperTreyInk and I bought some new goodies from 2peas. I have a video haul here. Im missing some stuff from my order plus the PaperTreyInk order.

I have been practicing with my Copics and I have to say my friends that I need an EMERGENCY Copic class like yesterday! OMSweetMotherofMarkers, the skin is driving me insane!!! Im getting the hair but the skin! OH THE SKIN!!!

No packages today :( Hopefully Monday, yea! Ok, so off to scrapbook. I think I might do a few summer pages. Love those!
Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Oye Loqui, the pages are so cute. I love the one of the 2 kids hugging. So sweet. Cristian is such a good kid. You can tell he just loves his sister. Congrats on all your goodies.

Teri Berrios said...

Hey girlie!! Love your haul...the layout and card!!! You are going to love the PTI ribbon - I have tons of it. Chit chat soon!! xoxo, T