Saturday, March 26, 2011

Tutu!!!

I have been soooo super busy!!! You guys have no idea what we have under our sleeves right now but it's something big! Well, lets just say we are looking into spaces to put a scrapbook store here in Miami!!! Never in a gazilliooonnn years did I ever thought of this BUT God's has plans and whether it happens or not we don't know, it's up to Him. I just know that we are working on it ;)
But more on that much later :)

Last Sunday I went to Annie's house and we were playing all afternoon with tutus, lol! Here is an example of one of them. Isn't it super adorable?!!! She is selling them. So if you are interested go HERE for more info.
Have a great weekend!!!


10 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable! Good luck with your adventure!

The6ofusinca said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! Now that would be awesome! I will keep you and your venture in my prayers.

xoxo
Jen

Debbie said...

Girl, I cannot wait to see where this adventure leads!!!! Congrats on the endeavor. May God bless it beyond your wildest dreams!

Dayami said...

Thank you, my sweets!!!

Teri Berrios said...

Amiga....that is GREAT NEWS!!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!! I am so happy. I wish you ALL the very best always. I will definitely be a regular at your store :) Can't wait - I KNOW it's going to be spectacular!! Besitos, T

Sharon said...

Woot woot! Congrats Dayami. That sounds fabulous! Can't wait to see where this adventure takes you :o)

Damaris said...

Oh Dayami, that is wonderful news!!!! I sincerely hope that it happens soon as we need a Scrapbook Store down here.... DESPERATELY!!! I know it will be beautiful and a fun place to create in. Count me in!!!! WHoo HOO!!!
hugs,
Me

Ady said...

Congrats Dayami. I started spreading the word and we are ready to scrapbook. Remember I love the latest and greatest new products. God Bless your new endeveor.

Dayami said...

Thank you to all my sweets for your super awesome wishes!!! HUGS and BLESSINGS to all!!!
God is good...and He loves you! :0)

Dayami said...

Thank you to all my sweets for your super awesome wishes!!! HUGS and BLESSINGS to all!!!
God is good...and He loves you! :0)