Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Spring Break Weekend!! Woohoooo!!! ETSY SHOP


Hello my awesome blogger friends! I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend! I am sooo happy! Why? Well, the fact that I don't have to worry about my son's school stuff is reason enough to make a party! I am praying that by the time my daughter starts school I no longer care if she gets and A or a D. Anyyywayyyyyy....
As I was saying I'm so happy, hubby started his vacations and that means I take a break from my kids because he will literally do everything for them since he doesn't get to spend much time with them. And that means: BLOG, SCRAPBOOK, ME TIME!! Did that sound selfish? It did? OH WELL, HA!!!

Remember when I tried opening my Etsy a few weeks or months ago and it was giving me an error with the size of the pictures being uploaded? Well, I don't know what happened but I tried it again today and it worked. So my ETSY SHOP IS NOW OPEN!! I cant wait to sell my 1st card! God knows I need something like this for my sanity! So go check it out, please!! Click HERE. I will get a pretty banner soon and things like that. Hope you like it.

A super sweet blogger (Tara) gave me an award for my blog, woohoo! I have a little collection now and I am starting to feel loved by all of you! hehhehe ;) Thanks Tara!
Stay tuned for GIVEAWAY!

5 comments:

DomesticDiva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DomesticDiva said...

So happy you are getting some "ME" time! We can all tell you are a wonderful mommy and if it wasn't for our little breaks we would all go banana's!! Ha! Your cards are amazing! I love the ice cream ones! Too cute! I love shopping for all of the pretty papers and things but when I go to make something my mind goes blank & it kinda ends up like your last Cricut video hehehe!! Keep up the good work & have a GREAT week :) ~Lori~

Dayami said...

ahahahaha yes, I know what you mean!!! And then you get blocked what happens?? I bet you go online and shop away! Does it happen to you?? Its like somehow shopping for more piles stuff would do the trick ahahahahah
Hugs ;)

Sharon said...

Yay! Congrats on your etsy store and enyoy your "vacation"!

Debbie said...

Congrats on opening your Etsy shop!!! I've got you saved as one of my favorites. But you already knew that :)