Sunday, February 20, 2011

MIA

Hi Blogger friends!!!

I hope you are all doing wonderful! I am so sorry I have not been around, I *know* you missed me a little, right? heehehe
Anywayyyyyy, I have been so happy because of so many wonderful things happening right now to us, everything in Jesus' name. Let it be HIS will and ONLY HIS will. AMEN!!!

Sooo, have you seen all the gorgeous, beautiful, new things in the scrapbooking world! It is absolutely gorgeous! So many cute stuff!!!!
I did some major damage today on 2peasinabucket.com ,my favorite place to shop all things scrapbook.
Here are *some* things I ordered and I cannot wait to use it all :)






































I have been scrapping too. I have done a few pages and I did cute Valentines for school. I also went to Joann's about 2 weeks. This is probably my 3rd time there ever. I've bought tons of card stock that I will only use for my Cricut stuff. The last time I was there when I got home I had to re-organize all my card stock because I had piles of it around the room. So now all my CS is nice and organized.
I got the CropperHoppers paper holders THESE and I do not like them. I wanted to try them to see how it would look but I really like the ones I have had for a long time so I will have to order them again this week. HERE are the ones I have and like.
I have been a good girl and have kept my Project Life up to date and I absolutely love this album. It will for sure be a favorite to look at from time to time. Here is something (pic. of me) you may find in that album. HA!!!
Anyway, I hope you are doing great!
Hugs :)

7 comments:

Mari AKA Momo said...

Hey you!!!! Misss youu!!!! Looks like you got some yummy stuff online!!! Cant wait to see your pages!!! XOXO Momo

The6ofusinca said...

What a fun shopping spree!
Continued blessings to you and yours.
Always in HIS name!

xoxo
Jen

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Oye Loquita. I love those felt goodies. I am going to order some myself. I saw them in a girls blog and loved them. Have fun with all of the things you get. I want to see your layouts when you finish them. By the way I love your picture with the face mask on. LOL. I am glad you are keeping up with your project life. I don't think I would be able to. I am not so disciplined. By the way please change your blog. You have Valentines. LOL.

DomesticDiva said...

So glad to see you are well and happy :) Thank you so much for posting the link for the paper storage! Those are just what I've been needing and had no clue as to where to find them!! Can't wait to see your finished projects!!! God Bless You!

Teri Berrios said...

WOW...look at all that yummy goodness girlie!!!!! I know you will make some really cute layouts with the new products - can't wait to see it all!!!
Chit chat soon!
Hugs, T

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Looks like some great goodies! Can't wait to see what you create!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

WOW!! love the paper lots of yummy goodies! I can't wait to see you beautiful layouts or projects!!
Hugs,
Norma