Sunday, February 27, 2011

Donna Downey & HAUL!!




Hi my blogger friends! Here are 2 videos, yes 2! So hold on to your chairs! ha!!! I had a great time today :) I went with my friends Annie, Teri & Kasi to the Donna Downey's class and we had a great time. I met Teri & Kasi today actually and I absolutely love her and her gorgeous daughter Kasi, who was the guest of honor in Donna's class. Donna just loved her and Kasi was in heaven with her. OMG! I just realized I didn't take any pictures of them! WHAT?!!!!!!! :(
Anyway,in these videos I didn't show some of the things I received from 2peas because it was going to take too long. But I will tell you that the Enchanted collection from Imaginisce is sooo cute!
Maybe I'll do another video with the rest of the things ;)
Anyway, I hope you all had a FABULOUS weekend ;)
Hugs :)

6 comments:

DomesticDiva said...

Yay for haul videos LOVE them!! So glad you had a wonderful day!! I should be getting the Jack & Jill collection in the mail tomorrow! Please share your projects so I can get some inspiration hehehe ;) Have a wonderful week!!!!

Teri Berrios said...

OMG it was so nice to meet you!!!! You are so much fun and I'm so glad Ana called you to come with us. My Kasi had a blast and on the way home she told me she had so much fun with everyone. Love all the goodies you got.....can't wait to see your projects.

I posted pictures on my blog and also ALL the pictures are on my facebook (Teri Beri).

Chit chat soon!!! Hugs, T

The6ofusinca said...

Yeay! What 2 great videos! Love your schtuff~~ I adore that Jack and Jill line!
You look just as beautiful as ever, prayers to you and yours and thank you for sharing your day with us!
xoxo
Jen

Kristin said...

Great haul. I think you are so pretty and I love your hair:)

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Oye loqui, I am so glad I called you for the Donna Downey class and I am so glad you said yes. We had a great time. You are a riot. Somethings just never change. Enjoy all of your goodies. And I hope you enjoyed the wings. LOL.

Dayami said...

THank you, my sweets!!!!
HUGS!
God Bless :)