Thursday, February 24, 2011

Donna Downey Class!

Yippieeee! Going to Donna Downey's class this Sunday.
I was not planning on going at all because I didn't want to miss church and especially this weekend that is going to be awesome (again), but I really, really, really need a class right now. I need inspiration and she is the go-to-girl for that. I also need to get out of my routine. It's been yearssss since I went to a class so I will be listening to the service on my way over to my friend's house. And I'll be meeting a super awesome scrapbooker TERI (check out her blog). Haven't told her yet, heheheeh :)
So fun!
Hugs!
Have a great day/weekend :)

4 comments:

Teri Berrios said...

WHAT????? OMG....I just screamed at work and they asked me what happened LOL!! That is awesome Dayi - can't wait to meet you FINALLY!!!!! We are going to have a blast and my Kasi is coming with us. Carinos, T

Dayami said...

LOL!!!! I didn't want to tell you BUT one of my MANY defects is that I have NO patttienssse. I don't even know how to spell the word. SEE?
HA!
See you soon :)
Cant wait to meet you both!

Scraping Miami said...

I really wanted to go to the Donna Downy class also, I missed her when she was here in Miami I have been a fan for a long time. I have also been reading your blog for 3 years and lol I had no idea we went to the same church. I was showing my sis inlaw your blog and she says lol "I was just in a small group at church with her" small world. Right now I am a part of a blog hop going on at My Paper Tree house, you should check it out all who are a part used Isaiah 40:31 here is the address to my blog http://scrapbookingmiami.blogspot.com/
God Bless

Dayami said...

Hi Teri!!! Didn't we have a blast?!!! See ya soon :)

Hi Scraping Miami! Okay, I know this is not your name but I haven't been to your blog YET.
Yes, I was in the small group around the holidays this past year. It helped so much. During that time I was going thru a very hard time but thank God things are getting better. In His time.
I know they started another group not too long ago and I sooo wanted to join but long story short, I didn't sign up. I will do it next time. I miss my girls.
I don't know who your sister is cause you didn't say her name but tell her I say *Hi*
God Bless :)
PS gonna check the blog hop too.
Hugs :)