Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thank you! (Blog&LINK fabulous!)

Hi my blogger friends!
I wanted to say THANK YOU for the super sweet comments that you have left me here and on my inbox. I want you all to know that I appreciate and love you all. So thanks!!!
Also, THANK YOU for the super awesome ideas some of you have emailed me with. My head is spinning and I am full of inspiration! Keep'em coming please!

I am doing Project Life and I am taking pictures daily. Tonight I want to start putting all the stuff together. I have a feeling this is going to be one of my favorites if not my very favorite album.

I found a new blog! and omgosh! I am LOVING IT!!! You have got to check her out. It's full of awesome info. so you can spend a week on this blog easy and you would not be done.
She is also doing the Project Life btw, there are pics of her previous album in the blog section. She also has this list that I thought you would like to see so here is the LINK. This will make it A LOT easier. Trust me! I suggest you print the list. I think I might just go down the list, ha!

4 comments:

Teri Berrios said...

OMG DAYI.....My Project Life will be here Friday and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I was so motivated and inspired by that blog and the 12 days of Christmas by Becky Higgins that it totally changed my view of a lot of things. I too think it will be my best project EVER!!! GOOD LUCK!! Hugs, T

Ady said...

Hi Dayami, Happy New Year! I hope this year brings you much health and continued happiness. I'm working on Project Life too. I got my package yesterday...

LavendarsBlu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
celcho said...

I just have to say that I am now addicted to the Super Organiser Mum blog and I cannot thank you enough for being the one to lead me to it.. I loove your blog and check it everyday... I now have two fave blogs... I also tried to order myself a My Project Life but they are all sold so I am now on a waiting list for the next shipment.. Thank you so much...