Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oh no you didn't?!!

Yes!! I absolutely DID!!! ha!!
I used my Bind it All this morning...(remember? the one I got 3YEARS AGO EXACTLY) without reading any instructions...well, I'm sure the million how to videos I saw about it helped me but hey, it was still a little intimidating (the punching part). I almost messed up and punched covers and inner pages the same but I got it just in time.
I have been a really good girl with the Project Life, more of that another time.
Hugs to all!!
And THANK YOU for all the sweet comments I always get from you, they make me feel so happy!

6 comments:

Gina at Gigi's Creative Designs said...

How exciting! I love the bind it all! Your book looks awesome and I like the way you bound the book. Great job and congrats on using it for the first time :) Now youll want to make more goodies with it, cant wait to see them :) Have a great day!

scrappinmomma said...

your book looks awesome

Denise said...

WOW!!! YOUR BOOK LOOKS BEAUTIFUL. Maybe someday I'll make one too.

dendearmas@aol.com

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

I am so happy that you finally used something that you have had stashed for years. I need to do the same with a couple of things. By the way your book does look awesome.

Sharon said...

Congrats on using your bind it all!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

the book looks fantastic!!!