Friday, January 21, 2011

6 for .96

(Celebrating, baby!!!)
Hi Blogger friends!

No school today and Cristian's homeworks are done and that equals HAPPINESS!!!

So I wanted to let you know that I went to Joann's this morning and got tons of *core'dinations* papers. I also got another pack of Kraft, a pack of Blacks and Vellum.
They have lots of border punches and regular punches 40% and others 50% off. As well as tons of Clear Stamp Sets for 4.97 I didn't buy ANY but just wanted to let you know. They have lots of stuff on sale.

Today I am working with Birthday Bash cartridge AGAIN. This is my favorite cartridge right now. I got some new cartridges too.
Speaking about cartridges, did you see the new ones coming out?? OMGosh, these are sooo cute!!!!
RAINING IN MIAMI EQUALS IM SOOOOOOO HAPPYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
Could this Friday get any better?!!! ABSOLUTELY!! HA!!!!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

It's to bad I don't have a Joanne's close by anymore =( I would have loved to buy more stamps! I love the new cartridges, especially Kates' ABC's! I want it now!!

I love your website and the pictures of your craft room!

Debbie said...

LOVE rainy days!!! I think yesterday was even better ;) We stayed in all day and I got almost everything done for Emma's birthday party coming up. I also hit Joann's (quite a few times) this week :) Can't beat $0.16 paper!

DomesticDiva said...

Thanks for sharing about the awesome sale at Joann's! I purchased a little of it all including the new "cord" papers! I would love to see the projects you do with them! I could really use some good ideas!=)