Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm back!

Hello my awesome blog readers...all 10 of you! ha!
I had an awesome Christmas vacation. We took the kids to Disney in Orlando for a week. We actually came back on Christmas eve.
I thought it would be crazy with 2 kids but it was actually pretty nice (except when I lost Cristian for about 5 minutes in one of the parks, the longest 5 minutes of my life!) and we had a great time.
It was actually a lot more calm than on my other trips to Disney with Cristian.
My favorite rides were Harry Porter (LOVED the whole island and the castle was awesome, mind you I've never seen any of the movies, ha!) and Jimmy Neutron! Yes, I LOVE anything with Spongebob!
So anyway, Santa brought us many goodies but this was my personal favorite! I am sooo in love with it. I have been playing nonstop since I opened the box. The 1st app I bought was the Martha Stewart (of course) cookie app for iPad. It is awesome and I LOVE the grocery list! I got a few books for ibook and also kindle.
Anyway, the kids got lots of awesome goodies and Santa hit it on the money with Mia's new kitchen. It is sooo cute! It has an antique kitchen and fridge and of course, it's PINK!
I'll post a few pics soon ;)
I am going to be ordering Project Life by Becky Higgins. I really want to do that this year. My time is very limited and after 6:30pm when Mia is already in her 3rd dream I no longer have the energy to scrap for a lengthy period of time so I *think* this might help me A LOT and who knows, it might pump me up too to tackle all the projects I have to do/start/finish etc...

4 comments:

Denise said...

Very nice to see you're back. Disney wow great vacation for the family. I remember once I lost my daughter for about 20 minutes or so. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. The WORST feeling ever. Well welcome back hope to see some of your beautiful creations.

dendearmas@aol.com

DomesticDiva said...

Hi! I ran across some of your you tube videos while looking for scrap room decorating ideas & just wanted to let you know that you have totally inspired me to get motivated again with my albums and to finish decorating my room.. Your blog is full of great ideas % I am a new proud follower lol! Thank you so much! ~Lori~

Dayami said...

Denise, 20 min! Omg! My heart skipped a beat. It is a bad feeling.
Lori, thanks so much and let me know when u finish your room or any projects.

creativeprincess said...

I am excited to see what you do with the project life kit! I am not kidding you her blog was the first blog I ever visited and the beginning of an obession lol.
Tara