Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy 2011!!!! God Bless!!!

May God overflow our homes with health, happiness and love. May He allow us to focus on the important things in life. May we remember to thank Him every single day for every blessing. Believe me, if you write them in paper you'll see there are lots and lots. And may we remember that when something goes "wrong" is for our benefit. Jeremiah 29:11 says "I have plans to prosper you, not harm you, plans to give you hope and future." Is that awesome or what?

For years I have always done all kinds of things at midnight. The 1st thing I do is throw kisses towards heaven to God, my mom & for the past 3 years, my oh so loved uncle, I do the grapes, the famous (for Cubans) bucket of water, the running around the block with suitcase, etc...yes, lots of more stuff, ha! by 12:05am Im exhausted!
This year I will end 2010 and receive 2011 in a totally different way. I am going to do it praying and praising God. That is all I feel like doing this year.

So what ever it is you do and how ever you want to end it, may it be with the people you love.
See ya next year!!!
Muaaaahhh!!!

7 comments:

DomesticDiva said...

Happy New Year!!! God Bless You & Your Beautiful Family!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Happy New year to you! Carri :)

The6ofusinca said...

Aaaaaamen Dayami!!!!
Blessings and love to you and yours always from us in Ca!
xoxox
Jen

Debbie said...

Happy New Year!!!

scrappingmabel said...

Hi Dayami stumbled on your blog well what a find it is awesome and so are all your beautiful layouts.I am from Ireland and they don't really do scrapbooking so it is nice to get some ideas from your blog Happy New Year look forward to seeing all your new projects in 2011 X

Valrico3 said...

Dayami...2011 will be better! Wishing you and your beautiful family health,more happiness,and prosperity!!
Felicidades,
Maria

Stumpled said...

Happy New Year! I hope this year your condition, whatever it may be will go into remission or be cured. It is so nice to find the joy in life. Even when God tests our faith! I believe that this year will bring you much joy and happiness! I am eager to see what awaits in 2011!