Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cartridge goes to....

#22 is the winner of the Cricut Sampler. What is incredible is that she is the one who won the Expression here too, ha!!!
Couldn't believe it.
Congratulations (again), Debbie!!!!

Now, even funnier is that I had put 1-20 first because there were 2 girls that said they had it already and #20 came out. Then I decided to just
do 1-22 and if one of those 2 girls would come out then I would just do it again. So, it is definitely meant for Debbie :)

Have you seen the new cartridges yet?? I had not. I am loving them!!




6 comments:

Celeste B. said...

Congrats Debbie!! I'm loving a lot of these new cartridges!!!!! They're adorable! :)

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

OMG I can't believe Debbie won again. She is definitely on a winning streak. Congrats.
I am so loving the new cartridges. I want the 2 disney ones for sure. Can't wait for them to come out.

Estamperlyn said...

Hi Dayami, wow you are to sweet. I saw the big give away, the cricut wow that's real sweet. I'm same way, I have giving some great stuffs to friends and family. It feel good to help others and make someone smile. God bless girl. BTW cute card and layout, and your kids are adorable.
Evelyn

Debbie said...

You have GOT to be kidding me!!! LOL, I can't believe it! Okay, I'm going to go enter all of the blog giveaways I can find now, lol. Thank you so much!

Denise said...

Lucky you Debbie;-)

The6ofusinca said...

Congratulations Debbie! woooow! your right, it was meant for Debbie! lol!

I THINK that Pixar is a MUST have! I was telling my honey about it and my 3 1/2 year old heard me and said,"Momma, show me Nemo...oh, I wove him soooow muuuch!" lol!!!
Have a wonderful blessed Christmas and I usually have time with Jesus on Christmas Eve night. I thank God for giving us Jesus and for loving us all.
Merry Christmas Dayami
xoxo
Jen