Monday, November 8, 2010

Shopping...






So, after picking up my son in school I did something I never do: go out shopping. School nights for me are strictly that, SCHOOL nights. I felt so good doing something else, getting out of the routine. The bad thing is that I forgot my purse w bankcard and license at home, thank God I had $60 hidden in my car. I might start doing similar things, felt really good. Got home around 5:20pm not bad at all.
Here are some some pics of some things I bought. TONS of Copics coming soon, you'll see :)
Hugs :)

10 comments:

Dawn Dutton said...

you go girl!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great stuff!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Yummy stuff!! I just received my Once Upon a Princess this Saturday and I can't wait to use it and I can't wait to see what you create :)
Hugs,
Norma

celcho said...

Retail therapy is fabulous and especially with stashed money... i love watching all the great stuff you buy so pls keep shopping..lol

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

Oye loca, great therapy huh? I love the face expressions. LOL.

jennyplace2 said...

Wow! All that for $60.00! Where do you live? It would be worth it for me to fly out to your town for a wild shopping trip. The ATG Gun is $50.00 alone here in Canada. You go girl! Love the pictures of you and your goodies.

Denise said...

Good for you. Let your hair loose.

dendearmas@aol.com

diana creations said...

i did that yesterday i went and got b is for boys

Mari AKA Momo said...

You are sooo funny! XOXO Momo

Eve said...

lucky you! i wish i could find so beautiful thing here... :(