Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Paper Piecing...

Okay, so I am NOT into paper piecing at all BUT I do find them adorable. On my post yesterday I showed that I bought the Winter Frolic Cartridge because since I laid eyes on it I knew I was going to do the whole Nativity set and frame it for my daughter. I also want to do the Carolers scene. I can't wait. So my friend Annie gave me the website for this paper piecing place that have adorable things. All sorts of things. The BEST thing is that if you purchase $25 worth you get 65% OFF. So I will try this Nativity and see what happens. I have never done this but I ADORE Nativities ( I do Fontanini) and the Trick or Treaters I couldn't resist. That one is for my son. He LOVES costumes and stuff. I guess I don't want to say that he loves Halloween but the truth is I think he does, ha!
Anyway, I have so much to do!!! So little time!!! So little energy! ha!!
So anyway, if you would like to get some of these especially for the awesome price go to: myscrapchick.com
Happy Paper Piecing!!!

4 comments:

Gina at Gigi's Creative Designs said...

wow! These are amazing and adorable. I love the way you put these together. Absolutely amazing! Beautiful! TFS.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so nice! Love them!

Beebeebabs said...

Soooo cute thanks for sharing!!!

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

I love the paper piecing you did of the nativity. I am so going to do one. What colors did you use for Mary's outfit from what manufacturer?