Wednesday, November 10, 2010

In Love!!!!

Hi friends!! I am in love with this stamp. It is called Swiss Miss Rosalie by C.C. Designs. The 1st time I saw it I fell madly in love. The awesome Nichol created a *MASTERPIECE* and I just knew I had to lift it somehow.
So I created the aqua one and I sent it to her. I asked for her permission to put it on my blog, after all it was completely her idea and she said "absolutely". So I got so happy that I came in my room and did 2 more. I still need lots of practicing with my Copics but I was very happy with the end result.
Thanks Nichol for all the inspiration ;)
Have a FUN night! (no school tomorrow, woohooo!))
PS Don't forget to click on the links so you can see the original version and masterpiece from Nichol Magouirk.

8 comments:

critterbugg365 said...

Cute!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very cute! Love all the colors!

Mari AKA Momo said...

These are absolutely ADORABLE!!!! Loving it my friend! XOXO Momo

Debbie said...

So sweet.

Staying Crafty said...

Those are fantastic :)

JennyKozar said...

I love em!

Denise said...

Wow just beautiful.

dendearmas@aol.com

Teri Berrios said...

I ♥ these cards - they are ALL adorable!! Hugs, T