Friday, November 12, 2010

Hello Kitty!!




























Hi friends!
When I was a little girl I adored Hello Kitty
everything!! I had lots of things for my school and stuff. I am ---- well, I'm in my 30's ha! and I still like to go in the Hello Kitty store at The Falls mall by my house. This cartridge has been out for quite a while and I always knew this was one of the ones I would end up getting. So I received it today. I also got Simply Charmed. I loved it when I saw it on the Cricut website. It is as cute as Create a Critter and you all know we love our critter cartridge!! So I will open it in a little while.
Also here is a pic. of the Copics I got on Wednesday for a GREAT prize!
Remember a few posts back I told you I was going to do the Nativity from the paper piecing template I got? Well, I saw these carolers on the Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge and thought I would make something similar. I still need to put some 3D elements on them such as pompoms, etc...but for now you get the idea. I will frame it after.
And I'll leave you with this pretty girl and a super funny video.
Have a wonderful weekend!!!

7 comments:

jendangelo1 said...

I just ordered the Hello Kitty cartridge too, and my first Cricut!! Soooo excited for it to get here!! :)

Debbie said...

Every girl loves Hello Kitty, big ones and small ones alike :) Can't wait to see what you do with it. Give Mia a big smacker on those irresistible cheeks for me!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

She is so cute !!!!! and thank you for the Martha Bloopers it was so funny LOL!!!!!!!

GlendaLea said...

Those bloopers made me laugh, thanks for brightening my night!
glendalea.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great cartridges and markers!

Carrie O said...

Thanks for the video it had me LOL. Mia is getting so big and she is so adorable.

diana creations said...

i order hello kitty on sat hope to get in the mail soon i got it for 17 online