Sunday, November 14, 2010

Etsy Shop!!!

Hi friends!!
Look to the top left! Yes, I opened up the Etsy shop I spoke about nearly 2.5 years ago. If you go back to my YouTube videos you'll see I had done one saying that I was going to start making cards and putting them on Etsy. What happened? I found out I was pregnant about a minute after I did the video, ha!
I enjoy making cards and Etsy sounds like a lot of fun. So I'll be adding some items this week. I will start small because I need to get the hang of it.
Stay Creative...and happy shopping :)

7 comments:

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Congrats on your Etsy shop!!!! Very happy for you!!!

Amanda Villarreal said...

Congrats! Your work is to great not to be in Etsy!

Debbie said...

WooHoo!!!

The6ofusinca said...

Added you to my favorites on Etsy! Congratulations and can't wait to see your creations!
xoxox
Jen

Evelyn R Stamperly said...

Good luck. I know it would be a big hit. I've been wanted to do one my self. I have so much stuff that I have work on. I have been selling my stuff in craft shown but it's too much work, setting up table, packing, and unpacking. Aleast this way all you have to do is upload your creations. You'll do good.

Dayami said...

Thank you, ladies!!!

Denise said...

Wow Congratulations to you! I wish you all the best. I know you'll do great. You make such beautiful project. Everyone will love them. Now I have to learn what is Etsy.

dendearmas@aol.com