Saturday, November 6, 2010

Creating... (&TEMPLATES GO2....)




















Hi friends! Cold has arrived to Miami (woohoo!) just in time 'cause yesterday hubby, Mia and I went to Gymboree and I got my kiddos the cutest outfits.
This is how I dressed Mia this morning , isn't she the cutest?!! She is a sweetheart too.
Anyway, I am loving these pictures so I am going to print them out now and scrap them. I have some beautiful papers from American Crafts that match perfect with these.
Happy & Creative Saturday!!!
PS TEMPLATES GO TO BUSYBEE. I EMAILED YOU FOR YOUR ADDY.
INK GOEST TO BOBBY FROM TENN. I EMAILED YOU FOR YOUR ADDY.
THANKS FOR PLAYING ;)

6 comments:

Scrappy Pink Corner said...

That outfit is adorable. I love the bold colors but yet so happy. Don't you just love this weather? Congrats to the winners of the templates and inks.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Such a cute outfit! Love the blog lay-out! Thanks for the templates,I'm emailing you now!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Soo cute, adorable!!! Love your Christmas theme blog:) Who design's your blog or do you do it?
Hugs,
Norma

Amy said...

So So Cute! Your daughter. Plus her adorable outfit! Perfect for scrapbooking!

Denise said...

She's adorable. Love your new blog or should I say back round. You know what I mean.

dendearmas@aol.com

Kristina said...

She looks so adorable! Your blog looks adorable too!!