Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wonderful...Beautiful...matchless in every way....

OMG!!! I am feeling soo much better! Praise God!!!!
I've been singing an AWESOME Christian song all day today...

Wonderful, Beautiful, Matchless in every way...Here in Your presence all things are new, here in Your presence everything bows before You.......

LOVE IT!!!! and if you saw this you HAVE to see this...


PS I'll be back for more this week.
PSS THANK YOU FOR ALL THE AWESOME COMMENTS YOU LEAVE ME, THEY TRULY MAKE ME FEEL HAPPY. THANKS YOU!!!!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

4 comments:

Scrappin' Sista said...

I'll sing and praise God will you girlie. Glad you are feeling better.

Denise V said...

Oh my goodness! Finally! I am so happy to know that you are feeling much better. Also, I am excited that you'll be back with something for me to see this week. Con El Señor en tu corazoñ tu vas a poder. Can't wait to see. I check in every morning. Today is a good day. Thank you Lord.

The6ofusinca said...

Glad your feeling better, God is great, and I will keep you in my prayers for complete healing.
xoxo
Jen

Eve said...

beautiful!!!