Saturday, October 23, 2010

More goodies, yea!

Hi Blogger friends!! Hope you are having an awesome creative weekend! We are, thank Jesus ;) Nothing but crafts for me today. Woohoo! Aren't those the best Saturdays?
Anyway, here is a little video for you and 2 minute layout I did last night.
Today I am working on my daughter's Bday Album, so many cute stuff, so many ideas in my head! I still have lots of printing to do today but little by little and listening to lots of music I'll be able to attack this.
Thanks for your sweet comments. Love you guys!




PS YES, EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE "SO SUPER CUTE" TODAY, GET IT??

5 comments:

Estamperlyn said...

Hey Dayami, Nice to see all the goodies, I love when I go shopping to ACM or Michael. I usually don't order on line that much. If is wasn't for those coupon then I would had gone online hehehe. I'll be busy making 150 wedding invitation for one of my customer, wish me luck. lol Oh btw good luck on that circle cutter. I bought one and didn't like it. Let me know how it work for you.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Everything was so super cute! Love to see goodies! Cute lay-out!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

super cute goodies cute layout!!!

Mari AKA Momo said...

Everything was sooooo suuper cuute!!! and that layout was beautiful!!! Your daughter is una muneca!!! Love you my friend and thank you for thinking of me on my birthday! You are amazing and that card was beautiful! XOXO Momo

Beebeebabs said...

Sooooo cute thanks for sharing!