Friday, October 15, 2010

Getting ready for Cards for Kids Drive....





Hello my blog friends!
I have been awake since 5am and I just LOVE when I wake up inspired, motivated, blessed to do things like Cards for Kids. In case you dont know about it please click on the previous link to find out all about this awesome drive.
Two years ago I did it and it just felt so awesome. I pray you get motivated and do at least one card. These kinds of things make your heart tingle and jump of joy. I guarantee it.
If you do a card make sure you let me know on my comment section and put a link so I can see the card. I may do a little giveaway.
**Make sure you go to Jennifer Mcguire's blog 1st so that you can get more details.**
Have a wonderful Friday!
ps dont you just LOVE Fridays??!!!
** these cards were inspired by the awesome nicholmagouirk.typepad.com **

7 comments:

bbgrldezigns said...

Those cards are really cute!! What size are the cards? TFS

Stumpled said...

It is so nice to have you posting again! Your blog is one of my favorites. I love the cards for kids idea, maybe I will get a few minutes this weekend to work on some. I hope!

Denise said...

Hello Dayi, it's so nice to see you again. Sunday is my daughter birthday party so you know what that means. I'll be running around like a chicken without a head. I'll go into Jennifer's site to read on the details. It's funny I have some spellbinders I haven't used yet. Hmmm now is the time.

Lesley Grainger said...

cute cute cute cards!!

Denise said...

You inspired me to make a card or two for Jennifer McGuire's Cards for Kids. I am making a card for a boy and a girl. I did the girl card today. Hopefully tomorrow I'll make the boy card. I want to use my Create a Critter. I was also thinking of making the parents 6 Thank You card each.

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Dayami, love the colored images of the colored house and the cards are so cute!!!! I just started on the spellbinders too and oh girl let me you i'm addicted too LOL!!!!!

Debbie said...

Look at you, Dayami! So glad I found you on here. Can't wait for our Cards for Kids day!