Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Soo excited!!!!




















































Hi everyone!!! Hope you are all still liking my blog, I get so many hits but hardly comments :(
Anyway, some of you might remember from previous posts or videos that I am LOVING the Whiff of Joy stamps. They are sooooo gorgeous. You have got to check them out HERE. I got addicted to them thanks to Nichol you have got to check her blog, she does amazing cards. She is my favorite right now. I am so in love with the Henry & Betty mice, they are soo cute!!! And look at the witch, if you want to see a gorgeous card using the witch stamp click HERE. And the fairies, well, they are just sooo gorgeous!!!!

Because of her, I bought the Tack'nPeel and the Stamping Mask Paper. If you want to see what these are for, please check her videos, she uses them all the time, they are a must if you are a beginner or a master, you need this.
Here is the Cling I told you about on my last video, is from Hero Arts and it is soo cute. I also got the *small labels* from Spellbinders. I cant wait to use these on my cards. These are literally my very 1st set of these types of dies (brings 5 of them). I ordered all these things from HERE and they sent me a pack of red pearls 4 free. Super nice of them.

Speaking of FREE. I joined the Tammy (Cricut-Provocaft) on Monday and I won a set of stamps from The Pink Stamper, yippie!
These layouts (as you can probably tell by the simplicity) were probably 5 min. each, no lie. *Time out* needs journaling in the bubble and those pics were taken this long weekend in Orlando. He was breaking all the rules and being a *little monster* and I had to put him on time out for about 15minutes.

So, anyway, have a great week and keep creating!!!
Hugs :)

13 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

your blog is great. I love your layout of your son. so cute.

Amanda Villarreal said...

I love your blog! In my case I usually visit blogs without logging in lol I guess Im too lazy to sign in. :)

JennyKozar said...

I can almost hear you talking when I read your post. Everything is so super cute! I wanted to ask where you order from because you have recently gotten some great goodies!

Jenny Kozar

Kristina H said...

I'm still lovin your blog!

Adorable layouts, they are all so darn cute!

Abbey (Abigail) said...

I love your blog! Your layouts and cards are very inspiring! I am always returning to see whats new! I have your blog in my list of favorites.

Abbey

Dayami said...

Oh Thank you so much!!!! You made my night...so much so that I am going to start creating now, yippiieee!!!

Hugs :)

Dayami said...

Jenny, 90% of the time I order from twopeasinabucket.com but the things I bought on this post are from Simon something, I put the link on the post.
Hugs :)

Sharon said...

Love your new stamps. Can't wait to see what you make. Off to update my blog, it's been ages! LOL

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Love your blog!!All your project are just beautiful!!!

celcho said...

Hey.. I have your blog bookmarked and check it every day ( i dont expect that you would add to it everyday... ) i love seeing all of your creations and love love love seeing all the goodies you get.. I get sooo jealous.
I love to hear where you get your stuff from as I live in Australia and the stores over here dont have half the stuff you guys can get.. I look forward to seeing what else you have either made or purchased.. Thanks Heaps Sally...

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute lay-outs!

Beebeebabs said...

Great layouts tfs!!!

Christine said...

Love your blog. New to it. The "monster" page is so cute. Poor little guy. Sometimes our little guys don't realize it is so much easier to behave! haha