Tuesday, September 7, 2010

****READ PLEASE!!!****

Omg! I won't even tell you what happened with all the packages the winners of the goodies are supposed to receive BUT dont worry, you will get them now. It has been a MISSION to sort out but it's done. All I am going to say is that it does work when you know your mail man for yearrrssss and he goes out of his way to help with a huge mess that had nothing to do with him!!! Santa will remember that this year, I'm sure :)
I am so sorry it has taking long but hey, don't worry, it should be fine now. Don't hate me please!!!! Do you???? :) :)

I'll be posting a video this week to show you some goodies I got.
Hugs :)

5 comments:

Melissa said...

How could anybody "hate" you?!?! Wow, I really don't like that word! lol You are such a sweetheart! It's nice when someone goes the extra mile in their job to make things good for someone else! Have a great day!

Evelyn R Stamperly said...

I agree with Melissa. I hate that word and I also teach my girls, don't ever use that word. Well anyway you are a sweet person and don't let anyone tell you different. About your mailman, maybe you should make him a thank you card lol have a blessing day.

Dayami said...

THANK YOU, SWEETS!!!

I JUST FEEL BAD BECAUSE I WANTED THE GIRLS TO HAVE RECEIVED THIS ALREADY BUT LIKE I SAID A FEW POSTS AGO, SOMEDAY I WILL BLOG (A LOOONNGG) POST ABOUT MY SITUATION THIS YEAR AND THEN ALL OF YOU ARE GONNA BE LIKE, WHAT?!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING?!!!! WHY DIDNT YOU SAY THAT BEFORE?!!! or, WHAT DID YOU PUT YOURSELF THROUGH ALL THAT?!!!!!

ANYWAY, LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU ALL :)

Scrappin Susie said...

OMG Girl how could anyone hate you? You were too generous to do a giveaway...its worth any wait lol...Whatever happened no one should be hatin...Got nothing but love for ya woman! lol God bless and Hugs Susan

Denise said...

I can't hear your video because of your backround music. Am I doing something wrong?

dendearmas@aol.com