Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy September!!!

Omgosh! Can you believe it?? September is here!! The beginning of my favorite time of the year. All the differentholidays and the busy and fun fall & winter seasons.

So I wanted to show you what I have done lately. On the *spooky* page I used the Mini Monsters Cricut cartridge pumpkin. I have NEVER used the Cricut to make a layout but I had the pumpkin around and decided to use it.
The *girl* card was quick and simple. I just wanted to use the Stampin' up die I got and so I did a fast card to try it and I am loving that die (the stitching around is part of the die).
I also started making some candy bags/boxes for Halloween and I am doing different kinds. I think my favorite is the brown bag box that of course, I forgot to take a pic. of.
And the *holding on* layout I did it in about 3 minutes w a kit that I've had for ages from
MyMind'seye and I just challenged myself to use it. It's a very special layout for me though.
Anyway we are packing up because we are going to Orlando tomorrow! Woohoo :) It'll be Mia's 1st time.
So HAPPY WEEKEND and stay CREATIVE!!!

8 comments:

joeygirl86 said...

Love all your projects! You are so talented! :)

Amanda Villarreal said...

Very cute! TFS :)

Cristi said...

Love them all, so cute!!!

PinkBlingCrafter said...

Love them Super cute!! Thanks for sharing.
pinkblingcrafter.blogspot.com/

sucor said...

Thanks for sharing your great projects! Love seeing them!

GlendaLea said...

These two children of yours are so cute!
I love your projects

Mari AKA Momo said...

Love everything you make! XOXO Momo

Sharon said...

All your projects are gorgeous girl!