Saturday, September 11, 2010

Got some goodies...


Hello everyone!!!Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!! I made a little video yesterday...well, it was not so little, I had to cut like 10 minutes of it. I am so inspired to do not only pages but all types of holiday projects. (And on a personal note I cannot wait 'til my kitchen is finished so that I can start decorating for Halloween)
I went to Orlando this past long weekend and they had raffles at the hotel. I saw this Fantasia Mickey Mouse and I said, "oh that would look so cute on my scraproom!" so I put some of the raffle tickets in the box and I won it. Here is a pic. I have 5 of these around the house, in fact I'm sure you've seen one of them in my scraproom (pirate mickey).
And right before I left, I did a layout about Mia (another 12x12! so proud of myself!).
So anyway, hope you enjoy the video.































See both Mickeys in my scraproom?? And another album finished! yea!!!

8 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great goodies!!

JennyKozar said...

Dayami - You are so Super cute!!! I cannot wait to see what you create with all these awesome finds.

Jenny Kozar

Sharon said...

Loved everything you got and that PAGE is so cute. Love it! I haven't made a 12 by 12 in ages!

Melissa said...

Dayami, I love watching your videos! You are so funny.... "oh my sweet Jesus!" lol I want to go shopping with you and have your crafting budget!

I LOVE your Sorcerer Mickey big figurine! I have many of the Jim Shore Disney collectibles, but not one of the big fig's and I always drool over them when we are at WDW! Maybe someday!

Kristina H said...

Mickey looks great, congrats on winning him! Really cute layout too!

Estamperlyn said...

Hey girlfriend,love your new website.

creativeprincess said...

I love that you get so excited about all your finds! It makes me want to go shopping lol!
Tara

Denise said...

Hola Dayami, I saw your video of all the beautiful things that you got. I had to mute my laptop because for some reason I hear your music and you talking at the same time. I am so looking forward on seeing all your new projects. Oh are you on Facebook?

dendearmas@aol.com