Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Helloooo!!!

Hello everyone! Hope all are doing great. First the winners of the Clean-up goodies.

Goodie #3 winner is Amanda Villarreal

Goodie #4 winner is Scrappin Susie ***Is your real name Susie?? I sent you an email thru that yahoo acct you have on your blog and someone named Linda Iko from NM answered me with her address. That doesnt sound right to me. Let me know on this post. Thanks *****

Goodie #5 winner is Scrappinmomma

I wanted to say THANK YOU ALL so much for playing. I feel so bad to only be able to pick 3 more girls. I wish I had more to give more away now. I do have 2 more piles of things that have a ton of stuff but my hands are already hurting too much.

I will be mailing the Clean-up goodies 2,3,4, &5 on Saturday. So please send me your addy. I
do have Zoe (#2) so my husband can do so because its impossible for me to send it by myself right now.

Anyway, here is a video for you to see some goodies I got. Nothing major but I really wanted you to see these really awesome stamps.
Also a pic of the latest layout and a picture of how I decorated my son's composition books.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Congrats to the winners! Love the notebook!

Amanda Villarreal said...

Thanks so much! This is the first time Ive won anuthing. I love that layout. What a beautiful family picture!

Sharon said...

Love that Hero Arts stamp. I've had it for a while and haven't used it enough. Gotta get that puppy out soon :) Hope your hands get better soon!

Melissa said...

Hi Dayami,

I just love stopping by your blog, you do such a great job on all your projects, and for that reason, I am giving you an award, please stop by my blog if you would like to have it.

http://melissa-moecreations.blogspot.com/

Mari AKA Momo said...

Your awesome my friend!!!! I love that layout it is sooo beautiful!!! Hope your hand feels better soon! XOXO Momo

Dayami said...

Thank you all so much for your super sweet comments! They make my day woohooo

Thanks for my award, Melissa!

Hugs to all!

Scrappin Susie said...

Yeah I cant believe i won! I am so excited...I couldnt find your e-mail address. I dont feel comfortable leaving my home address in the comment. could you let me know of your e-mail or mine is scrappinsusie@comcast.net....Thank you so much!