Monday, June 14, 2010

THANK YOU!!!

Wow!! What an awesome time I had on Saturday! I wanted to say thank you to Momo for thinking of me and allowing me to join her and the other amazing crafters on *June Bug Blog Hop Day*. Thank you!

And I also wanted to say a very *special* THANK YOU to all those that took the time to come by and post your comment. And and *extra special* THANK YOU to all of you who are now following my blog, woohoo!!!

I will be making a video tonight and I will choose the winner *live*. How cool is that?! ha!!

Anyway, I wanted to show this card I made. I just love that tree from the new Cricut Lite Hoot n Holler. I put some Glossy Accents on the leaves to make them pop out a little more. I wanted it very simple and what got me inspired to do this tree is one of my songs from my Playlist- Heal the World (of course) from Michael Jackson. I just love that song. And so I am making a set and a box to go w it. Hope you like it :)
Dont forget to come back to check the winner.
Hugs :)

12 comments:

PJ said...

Your card is so sweet and I think those owls are the cartridge is adorable. Good luck with your video I will have to try to do that one day. Love tutorials.
http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com

crazyaboutcricut said...

That tree looks great! I love what you did to the leaves :) Look forward to your video!!

readysetstamp said...

Great job on the card!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

Two Scraptastic Gals said...

Husband had this cartridge in his hand at Walmart, and put it back for a Mario Game..Grrrr O well. I love this card, and I really love this cartridge.

Gina at Gigi's Creative Designs said...

to cute! love your thinking :)

Sharon said...

Hi Dayi! Where did you buy the lite cartridges? I want them :)
Love all the projects you've done lately!

Dayami said...

Thank you sweets!!

The new Mario Game?? I sooo want that! ahahahha

Sharon, the Cricut Lites are only in Walmart and I went to the 1 on Kendall & 157. They had a bunch of them on Saturday.

Hugs to all!!!!

My name is Debbie said...

I love the tree it came out really nice and that song Save the World,love his music it went great with it:) I find myself visiting your blog alot very nice thanks for being there :)

My Quilling Nest said...

Love your creations!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog...:)

Quilled Hugs,
Linda K.

DoubleClick Connections said...

I love this tree! And the sentiment is perfect

ArchivingAngel said...

Hello Dayami~ I am new to your blog. I found you through MOMO's blog.
Your blog is terrific. I love your projects & creations.
This card turned out so nice.
I could completely relate when I saw your stress ball video. I understood every word.
You have a nice voice.
I will be tuning in to see what other great stuff you share with us.
Hope you can follow my blog too at:
http://archiving-angel.blogspot.com
Que Dios Te Bendiga junto con tu Preciosa Familia!
Happy Crafting!
Sonia

Sharon said...

Dayi!!! ( I don't know why I keep calling you that, but it sounds fun---hope you don't mind! LOL) After going to two Walmarts I finally found the Lite cartridges. One problem though...they are ALL so cute!!!!!! I got one to try it out :)
Thanks for the info!