Saturday, June 26, 2010

Goodies and Fun...



Hello everyone!
I made a video to show you the goodies I got yesterday. I just LOVE to get a box of goodies on a Friday that way I can play on the weekend.
My plan today is to use the fabric paper, they are truly beautiful, and my rose ribbon. I gotta go to Michaels to buy the Martha Stewart heat gun because I want to make the flowers that Elizabeth Kartchner did on her video.
BTW I forgot to show you the mini albums I made in the video so here are some pics. These are
4x5 *brags* and I plan on putting them in my purse and in case you're wondering I used Basic Grey papers (reallyyyy oldddd papers).

I am also planning a Fun Day again *very* soon and I'll have GIVEAWAYS! I am thinking of a Friday night or Saturday. Please leave a comment (on this post) and let me know which is better for you. I am on EST time so if most of you decide on a Friday night then I'll start around 9pm (my time) and if you decide for a Saturday it'll be early around 10am (my time). This time you'll need to make something and not just leave a comment so get ready to get creative.

Edit: 2 girls asked me about the Photo Signature pen I talk about in my video. Here is a picture of it. It writes perfectly on photos and on very smooth materials such as transparencies. I use it all the time. I've had it for a long time too so they last.
Have a great weekend!
(btw check out my friend Sharon new blog, she makes beautiful things...and Videos!)

16 comments:

Mari AKA Momo said...

Those brag books are just beautiful Dayi! I love that all your projects are always so bright and fun! We both share that Miami flavor!!! LOL Much love to you my friend! XOXO Momo

Kathy said...

Wow, looks like you're going to have lots of fun crafting with all your new goodies. May I ask where you ordered from? I love all the papers (especially the KI Memories). You can never have too much paper!!! Thanks for sharing.

Dayami said...

Thanks Momo, you are soo sweet!!!
Kathy, I order from twopeasinabucket.com I have been buying from them since 2002.

Thanks ladies :)

Kathy said...

Thanks. I'll check them out.

DoubleClick Connections said...

Your brag books are adorable! Have fun with your goodies!

Gina at Gigi's Creative Designs said...

Just amazing! I love the colors and WOW! so cute! TFS. Hope you have fun with all of your new goodies to :)
I would love to see your craft room, Im moving and get to have my very own craft room now and I really like your shelving, pls share a vid with all of us, the color of your room is very refreshing too :) Have a super weekend!
Gina

Sharon said...

Hi Dayi! I love your brag books. The colors are absolutely gorgeous! That's so sweet of you to make mention of me in this post. Thank you:)
Can't wait to get what you make with those American Craft rose ribbons. They truly are yummy! I have to get me some...I laughed when you said your cart was over $300 dollars and you started taking stuff out. I'm the same way! I currently have like 3 carts from different places and the totals are CRAZY, like $250 in one, $148 in the other, $379 in another.... I want it all LOL! I have to figure out what I want first and start getting stuff little by little so my husband doesn't shoot me! LOL...not to include the Copic Markers I have on my mind that I want to get! LOL
Thanks for sharing your projects, they are wonderful!

Angie said...

These books are great!!!

Terry said...

I found your blog off You Tube! Now following your blog and checking everything out while listening to Michael Jackson. Hard to believe it's been a year, isnt it? Have a great Sunday!

The6ofusinca said...

Love your minis, your videos and all the goodies you showed, can't wait to see the roses.

xoxo
Jen

Ady said...

Aww... I can't see videos at work but I'll check it out when I get home. Those brag books are delish. I'm gonna to have to try out that pen too. TFS.

My Quilling Nest said...

Hi Dayami, I love those brag books. So I have become a follower of your blog but unfortunately it is not allowing me to view your older posts it tells me I need to be invited it's private. So sad, I do love all your work!

Quilled Hugs,
Linda K.

Scrappin Susie said...

I love the brag books, i have old stuff still waiting to be used...you inspire me to get em out! The colors are so fun...I need to get those fabric papers and rose ribbon...such an enabler lol...I cant wait to see your creations...

Himmelriket said...

Nice and creative blog...
See you again...;)

Nancy said...

I wanted to let you know that I have passed along two blog awards to you. You can stop by my blog and pick them up.

http://ndi06.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-blog-awards.html

Scrappin' With Kimmy said...

Love all your new goodies!! You are just too funny about "the cart". I am ALWAYS having to "remove items" from my cart. I get a little too crazy with those carts. BTW...thanks for the enabling. I have been wanting to order from two peas and now that I saw your stuff, I just HAVE to! LOL Can't wait to see what you create. TFS. Big hugs, Kimmy