Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Cartridge (and my other blog)


Hi bloggers!
I wanted to come in here really quick because I just saw the most adorable thing! The new Cricut Cartridge! I haven't been this excited about a cartridge since Create a Critter ha! Yes, only about a month!
Anyway, isn't this the most delicious thing?! Dont you just want Fall to get here already? Well, not so much, but you know what I mean.
If you go over to the fabulous PINK STAMPER you'll get a chance to win it...but don't 'cause I entered and I want it so back off! ha!
And in case you dont believe how delicious this cartridge is here are 2 pictures for you.
Hugs :)

***Some girls (and Cristian's teacher, HI!) have asked me to see my *main blog* that I had public before and here is the thing, that blog is not open for anyone right now because I have it on private, I dont have a password for friends or anything like that, its just not available right nowBUT I will make it public for about 1 week to give you a chance to look at it but after that I will put it on private again. You'll see I havent updated it in monthssss. So around this time next week I will put it back on private.****
Thanks so much for your interest.
Hugs :)

No comments: