Saturday, May 29, 2010

Father's Day Challenge (Pink Stamper)

Hello everyone!
Are you all having a fantastic weekend?? I hope you are. I also hope you remember those that have given their lives for this country.

This post is about Robyn's challenge over at her blog mypinkstamper.com . I only enter the challenges when I realllyyyy want something. She is giving away a Cricut Expression machine, how awesome is that? Now, you all know I have one of those BUT I am entering for Momo. I think she deserves one of these. She loves her Cricut and she is always making all these fun videos for us so it's time for an upgrade. So if my name comes out I will give her the machine so she can continue to dazzle us in a "bigger" way.

So here is my card for the challenge :)

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Great card and you are so sweet to be trying to win for Momo!

Sharon said...

So sweet for you to enter for Momo! Hope you win!

ScrappingStephanie said...

Fabulous....love the colors

Dayami said...

Thank you sweets!!! You girls are awesome!!!!

Evelyn R Stamperly said...

That is so sweet of you. You don't see much of people trying to win for others. I pray you do win. Well your card is so cute why shoulering you win.

Mari AKA Momo said...

DAYI!!!!! You are so amazing my friend!!! I just can't belive you would do something like this for me! Awesome card! We really should get together someday for shopping! Much love to you! XOXO Momo

Dayami said...

Thank you, Evelyn!!!
Momo, you deserve it, sweetie! You make all of us so happy with your videos.
Good luck!

joeygirl86 said...

I loove this sailboat card! Great job! ;)

Rhonda Emery said...

I became a follower of your blog
your craft room is cool and your work is great.
www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com