Sunday, April 11, 2010

TWO days in a row?! wow!! ha :)


On my last post I mentioned that I was going to organize my studio better because things were getting piled up. Well, it turned out that the stuff that was the biggest problem was inks, stamps, tools for stamping, Cricut stuff and cardstock.
Now I have all my Cat Eyes in the pink suitcase on top of my shelf (you'll see it a few posts back), Then I put all TimHoltz inks on one of the blue suitcase and all the other inks like (Mementos, etc) on the other one. I put all my embossing powders w all the different Versa Mark inks together and I'm a happy girl. Ooh I also got a super cute thingy that actually stores ALL of my acrylic blocks and still have a bit of space. I did some cards today and it was very easy and I didnt have the HUGE mess I always make.
So here are some cute & super FAST (again, I think organization plays a BIG part on that) cards I did today.
The stamps are all from Hero Arts & the frames were cut from "Just Because" cards Cricut cartridge.
Have fun creating!

3 comments:

Damaris said...

LOVE THE CARDS!!! I LOVE YOUR ROOM!!! I am sure you got everything in it's cool little place. Hope to see you soon.
Hugs,
Me

Sharon said...

Cute cards! Glad you have things organized better. Doesn't it feel great to not waste time looking for stuff and know exactly where it is? I love it!

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

FABULOUS!!!!