Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Fun!!!

I decided to do more of these boxes for Cristian's teachers.
This one has 8 cards and I am still using the same patterned papers from the previous post, it's already out on my desk and everything coordinates.
This set is a "Spring" set and I am planning on a "Summer" set but with different patterned papers, of course. I already made the fish and the octopus and its soo cute.
Anyway, this Spring one has the frog, bird, chick & the skunk w different patterned papers.
So here are some pics. The lighting in my room is not so good today so I decided to take a picture with and without flash.
(pinwheel & frog are from the Create a Critter Cartridge)
Having lots of fun...hope you all are too :)

8 comments:

Melanie said...

These cards are sooo cute!

I have awarded you a Sunshine Blog Award on my blog at http://scrappymel.blogsp
ot.com/2010/04/sssc-66-easel-card-and-blog-awardwhew.html
- if you are interested in accepting it.

Thank you for the inspiration and let me know if you have any questions. :)

Dayami said...

OOh thank you!!! Soo very sweet!!!
I'll hop to your blog right now!
hugs :)

QueenieTx said...

Those are sooo cute! I just LOVE Create A Critter!

Melissa said...

Wow, your cards are amazing :)
Also i am soooo in love with your scrapbook room.

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

I love Create A Critter! You rocked it girl! :)

Janis said...

Found you through Momo. These are GREAT! I'd love to see the card sets inside. I'll keep checking out your blog. Maybe it's in an older post I haven't gotten to yet. Have a fun weekend!

Pallavi said...

hi sweetie!! your blog is soooooo adorable...and i wish i could visit your scraproom..hehe hopefully someday i can get a room like that too..i will be visiting your blog daily to check out the cuteness..xoxo hugs :-* kisses

Melissa said...

So cute!