Friday, April 9, 2010

Playing...



















I love Fridays. No homework for Cristian and it's all alot more relaxed. So I'm in my studio and I'm so happy.
I'm gonna play with these today and with my Cricut, yippie. Last weekend I went everywhere looking for 12x12 mats because mine was beat up and noone had it, I ordered on Ebay from this person and I received them on Wed (super fast!) so gonna
play with a new mat.
I did this Mia layout in minutes. I wanted to use the Dear Lizzy line and I had lots of fun with it. The pic is not so good because it was taken w my iPhone but you get the idea. The cloud, little
dresses and scalloped journaling thingy are popped dotted. I also did this simple card with the new Just Because cards cartridge and it is really cute!!! Anyway, be back later w more. Have lots of super cute pics to make layouts with. Love that!!!
Have a super Happy Friday!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

That whale card is too cute!

Valerie said...

Love all the new goodies!! I've been trying to be good and not buy, using what I have!! Have fun!! And I love the Mia page, super cute!!

Sharon said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOSSSSSHHHH that card and that layout is so cute! You're making me want to get rid of my critcut, and get the expression!