Friday, April 30, 2010

more cards and boxes...















So I decided to do another box of cards. I'm making 1for each of the teachers. I am not going to bore you with the same style box and cards but I just wanted to show you something *cool* I did when I was making the bumble bee cards.
The bumble bee needs to have a yellow/orange tone on her cheeks and I really didn't feel like trying to find the perfect color for such tiny pieces so I grabbed a Copic marker YR00 (powder pink--dont ever buy a Copic by the color name) and colored the tiny circles and voila. I'm sure you can do it with any marker too...but Copics are really good.
And I also wanted to show you a page I did. Hubby didn't understand the title but I did, do you??? ha!
Have a wonderful weekend and have a creative and Happy NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK DAY!!!
I'll b busy like a bee in my scraproom :)

*******I hope this isn't too late for some of you but if you would like for me to raffle a *box w cards* post a comment and I will pick a random name and will send one to you. will *not* ship international sorry ;( *******

12 comments:

Scrappin Susie said...

I am getting so much inspiration by your cute cards lately. I love the bumble bee! Thank you for the ideas

Dayami said...

Hi! It's the domino effect. I got the inspiration from Momo.
Have a great weekend!

Janis said...

These are GREAT! And yes, I get the title. LOL I just love the Create A Critter cartridge too!

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

Love these!!!!! So cute!

Pallavi said...

hii princess! :) i love the Bee Happy card hehe i'd love to be entered into the raffle! xoxo hugs

Jeana said...

I love reading you blog and gettin inspiration for my own projects!

Melissa said...

Your cards are adorable! I would be honored to be entered into your raffle!

Mel R said...

Very cute! I like the look of the Copic marker too. The teachers will love them I'm sure!

Mari G said...

Love the Bee Happy so true. Have a great Day.

Heather said...

I love that bumblebee. I may have to scraplift it :)

Estamperlyn said...

Hi Dayami, I usually stop by your blog I just love it. I love to do a swap let me know,and if anyone is reading this and like to participate I don't mind at all as long as Dayami is cool with it.

Dayami said...

Hi ladies!!! Just wanted to let you know that as of NOW the GIVEAWAY is CLOSED.
I will be choosing the winner of the Box of Cards later on today.
THanks so much for participating!!!!
Have a great week!!!
HUGS!!