Sunday, April 25, 2010

Momo's First Challenge















GIFT BOX & CARD SET
I do not do much of these challenges, in fact I think I have only done 3-4 challenges in 7 years but I just had to join in the fun, ha!
Last night I saw the cutest video by Momo and she inspired me so much that I was about to see a movie with hubby and I decided to come in my room to play a little.

This is the very 1st box I make and it was also inspired by her. She has a video on how to make it. I have the Martha Stewart Scoring Pal (need to try that too) but the measurements that Momo uses are different and PERFECT for cards.
She also has a video on how to make this cute little box so go on her blog for the tutorial.

In case you are wondering I did 8 cards with different little animal on each and I just put *hello* on all the cards. The patterned paper does vary and I used Nana's Nursery Premium Stack by DCWV. It is super cute and I got it at Target long ago but I think they still had it not too long ago. These papers are also great because they are very steady so it's perfect for the box.

So THANKS MOMO for the inspiration and thank you bloggers for stopping by.

5 comments:

Mari AKA Momo said...

Dayi this is sooooo adorable I can't get over it! Those colors are amazing and I love your box!!! Thanks so much for being a part of my challenge I really appreciate it! Much love to you my Miami friend! XOXO, Momo

Dayami said...

Hi Mo!
Thank YOU for the inspiration...you had me awake at 1:30am! That is wayyyyy over my bedtime :)
Hugs :)
Dayi

Sharon said...

WHat beauties! I'm going to have to get that cartridge!

Janis said...

So stinkin' cute! Love it! Hey, great idea with the pink on the tail... hmmmm.... I'll have to remember that one, thanks!

Cricut in Kansas said...

Too Cute! Thanks for sharing!