Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Creating...

Hello bloggers! I am so happy this week. I have received some yumminess and I think my favorite has to be the Create a Critter cartridge.
It is soooo cute! I had it in the cart last time I ordered from OhMyCrafts and decided to remove it and then I saw the Pink Stamper using it and I LOVED IT!
The giraffe card I made is just a sample. I even used the same colors on the cartridge. I just wanted to figure out the size I needed that to be fast because I have something in mind that could be very cute.
The "clear" layout is about Mia's 1st time w a cold and as you can see some yellow/green stuff was coming out of her cute button nose. Love this pic. The Easter layout is a 10x10 and I am loving cutting an inch or 2 off the 12x12's, much easier for me ;) And my cute little green card, well this one I made for a special friend :)



9 comments:

Carrie O said...

Your layouts are so gorgeous, and the cards are adorable. I will definately have to look into getting that cartridge. Love to see your creations.

Carrie

Mari AKA Momo said...

Dayi Your cards are sooooo cute!!! I love them!!! This is my absolute favorite cartridge! TFS!! XOXO, Momo

NikkiNix said...

Awwwww, what a sweetie pit - poor little thing ;) Love your froggie!

Gina at Gigi's Creative Designs said...

such cute cards! Great job! Glad I found your blog, came over here from Momo's :) Looking forward to seeing more of your great talent :)

Jeana said...

I Love the layouts too! I am hoping to purchase a few of the new cartridges soon! Then I can come here and do some scraptlifting!

Dayami said...

Thank you, girls!!! You are all sooo sweet!!!
Lift away, Jeana!!!

Ady said...

Those cards are adorable... You are on a roll...

Melissa said...

I absolutely love your scrapping style and your cards are fantastic! I stumbled across your blog, but now I'm a follower!

Melissa

www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Denise said...

Wow Dayi! Your cards are AMAZING. I love the colors...BEAUTIFUL.

I see you're coming back;-)

dendearmas@aol.com