Thursday, April 1, 2010

New laptop...

I am so happy! Look at what I just got tonight!!! Woohoo Thank you, Jesus!!
Our laptop got reallyyyy messed up, a virus (or 200 of them) attacked the poor thing and hubby surprised me tonight w a macbookpro, woohooo! I knew that I was not going back to Windows after getting my other mac for Christmas but I didnt think I was going to get my new toy so soon :)
I am so loving Macs, I really have no idea what I was doing with Windows for so long. Here is a picture of my reaction when I first saw my lovely new toy, ha!!! Even Cristian was thrilled!

7 comments:

Ady said...

Is is for you or your son? Enjoy it...

Ady said...

HA!HA!HA! I was only able to see the photo but when I went back I saw the actual post. I'm happy for you... I can't wait to get mine at the end of the year. d

Dayami said...

Ady, you'll love it!! Making the switch to mac was the best thing I did last year on Christmas :)
ru getting a laptop or a desktop? Did you see my desktop? I LOVE it and the screen is giant perfect for our scrapping & photos :)
I'll pray that you'll get it faster heheheh
hugs :)

Dayami said...

Ady, you'll love it!! Making the switch to mac was the best thing I did last year on Christmas :)
ru getting a laptop or a desktop? Did you see my desktop? I LOVE it and the screen is giant perfect for our scrapping & photos :)
I'll pray that you'll get it faster heheheh
hugs :)

Shanarun said...

Yeah! Good for you! Can't wait to see your new creations made from you Mac. :)

Damaris said...

ENJOY!!! ENJOY!!!! ENJOY!!!
Hugs,
me

Rosie said...

omg your cards are adorable