Saturday, March 13, 2010

My 2010 Scraproom (yes, I've had a different 1 every year...


...or so it seems, ha! Okay, here is the Scraproom post. These are the latest pics and I'll post some of the things in my room because I know it's not available on my *main* blog anymore because of the current private status.
Anyway, all of my furniture are from Ikea *except* the island. If I remember correctly it is called the *project table* and I purchased it at Pier1 around 2.5 years ago. This island was discontinued around the same time I bought it so I doubt you'll be able to find one BUT they have one similar on scrapboxusa.com and it is called "the EZview Desk, so if you are interested check them out.
My polka dot containers, baskets and such are from thecontainerstore.com and they are from the Calypso line.
My computer desk is on the left right when you come in the room. I like it there better because you dont see the big giant (but oh so awesome) printer. I got it not too long ago and it is an Epson Stylus Photo R1900 wide format. I sooo recommend it.
My mac is also new and I am totally in love with it, I really dont know why I didnt change years ago. I love it! Right in back of the screen is my external back up I have one in my computer but you can never be too careful with pics and that little pile is some new stuff I just got like the Martha Stewart Scoring board
and that thing on top of my island is my tripod holding my camera, I am starting to make videos again and they'll be just as pointless as the ones I have now on youtube so if you want to learn something you'll need to go to the divas' blogs, ha!!!
Right next to the cardstock paper rack I have an embellishment center from Making Memories and a comfy chair with pillows.
So that is basically it. If you have any questions, post them on the comments or email me :)
Thanks :)

*** I forgot to say that the 3 suitcase (blue&pink) thingy I have for my embossing is also discontinued, I got it at Pier1Kids and those square fabric boxes (green&hotpink) are from Target and they're still available, yea! ***

15 comments:

Valerie said...

I love your scrap room. I totally want to come over and play!! So pretty and colorful!!

Leeza898 said...

I can never get tired of looking at your scrap room. Thanks for sharing Dayami.

Ady said...

Your scrapbook room is beautiful. I love the colors. Blue and Green are my favorite..

Sharon said...

I guess you have to keep moving things around until you feel comfortable, right? :)
You should make a video of this. I'm sure you'll inspire a billion people on youtube too!

Dayami said...

Thank you, ladies!

Dayami said...

Sharon, I do have 2 videos on youtube and remember my smaller scraproom (w the same colors & stuff) well, that is the most viewed room!!! I couldnt believe it.
I did another one w my bigger room back in January of last year days before I gave birth and i have lots of views but nowhere near the 1st one.

NikkiNix said...

I did it - I'm going white, thanks for being so awesome :) I expect that I'll be purged, cleaned and a relocated gypsy by mother's day - thanks for the tips and inspiration!

DORCAS said...

Love your room. I am looking for those paper stands. I don't think I read anything about where you picked them up. If you have a chance let me know. I am remodeling my scrapbook room and would love those racks. Thanks for sharing. It's giving me ideas!!! love your creativity!

Mi-Mi said...

Your scraproom is amazing-Thanks for sharing!

pinkangel said...

I love your room. You are so lucky god bless you and your family.

Scrappin With Kimmy said...

Totally amazing!!! So, by my estimates, I live about 3 hours away. I can be there by tonight for a "play date". Hehe...so stinkin' cute! =]
Kimmy

My Quilling Nest said...

Wow what a nice and organized Craft Room you have!!!! Love It!

Christine said...

Love the room Dayi! My room/items are also mostly blue and green! Love it!!!!!Thanks so much for the pics. Love your blog!

Damaris said...

It was your scrap room (that I first saw on YT) that inspired me to redo mine 2 yrs ago. Til this day I'm still working on it, but it's way better now than before.

Thanks for being so sweet and fun-loving.

God bless.

x0, Damaris

Sharon said...

My Husband and I are just moving into our first home together and I can't WAIT to start designing my scraproom. We've been living out of boxes for so long!!Thanks for your inspiration. This room is beautiful! I'll definitely be taking some of your ideas. Like the Ikea furniture! LOVE IT.

Sharon