Friday, February 5, 2010

Yumminesss!!!

Hello bloggers!!! Have you seen all the *new* beauties out there??? OhSweetLovingJesus! Scrapbooking gets better and better and better...
One of the things I am loving is the Dear Lizzy collection by American Crafts. May God bless that girl and her awesome talent! Her line is absolutely gorgeous. So fresh, and springy...and tender...and sweeeeet!! It's just beautiful! So go right ahead and click the ADD IT TO CART button, ha!
Another thing I am LOVING is the 10x12's ooh yes, I cannot do a good 12x12 layout to save my life but 10x12 makes all difference, lol!!!! Look at these Patterned Albums also by American Crafts, just gorgeous!
Another collection I am LOVING is Green at Heart by Basic Grey. It is a beauty and I can see myself using ALOT of those papers. Here is a print screen. Cant wait to get my little fingers on these papers. And if you are into FABRIC (like we all are) well, voila, Basic Grey now has gorgeous ones.








And I would NEVER forget the amazing (the oh-so-happy) and my all time favorite line KI MEMORIES. It is gorgeous. I dont know how they do it but is year after year, they just get better and better and more beautiful. My faves are Enchanting and Groovy. The Groovy colors are those reds & oranges similar to the ones they used long time ago and I am so happy they brought that color combo back. I did so many layouts with those colors. Love it!

Anyway, I'll b back soon to post some stuff...Thanks for stopping by :)

3 comments:

Damaris said...

Those albums are even prettier when you get your hands on them. I have them and honestly the pics do not do them justice. You are so right with all the yumminess out there in scrapbook land. Lucky us!
Hugs,
me

Evelyn R Stamperly said...

Hi I try to click on some of your clif but it's say you have it prvate. So I log onto my blog to see if I could get throug no luck. I love looking at your sscrappages and some of you handmade cards that I shar with my downline girls. I also enjoy Damaris website that I adding my profile to follow her. So please let me know how this work so I could veiw your talented work with other. Thanks

Ady said...

I love the new AC albums too. I have two from last CHA release. I can't wait to get more.