Friday, January 29, 2010

Recap...THREE! hahahah

I am trying to get back to the blogging thing, I promise. After a very busy BUT OH SO FUN Christmas Season I was faced with Mia's 1st Birthday Party. I wanted to make it special and cute and time was soooo limited. Cristian has lots of tests every week and between all of Cristian's school stuff (which is my priority along w Mia's basic needs) and everything else I was running out of time, running out of ideas...
Thank God that we were able to do a really cute 1st Birthday Party for my princess.

I had a very different and oh so cute idea for her 1st bday party but I really needed time because lots of things I needed to SEARCH/order online and plus what I had in mind is something that she doesnt really know yet so I decided to go w a simpler, easy theme that she really knows and LOVES. Minnie Mouse! But it had to be *hot pink w white polda dots* Playhouse Disney Minnie. Mia LOVES her!!!!

We got her a clown (which I wouldn't recommend again) not as cheery as clowns should be but she was all Hot Pink and cute. The pinata was from the place I always get them, it was a carrousel with Minnie & Daisy on it. It was sooo cute! My awesome friends and family joined us and we had a great time. Food was yummy too. My friend and photographer Sahily (sahilyquintanaphotography.com) took all the photos and they are coming out sooo cute. And oh the cake, the cake was sooo gorgeous and delicious. People are still talking about the moist and delicious cake!!! Thanks Nicole @ Cake Design, you really did outdid yourself.
So here are just a few pics....

(this blog w not b for my personal life but I really wanted to share this since a lot of you have been visiting my blog since the very beginning, I wont b doing these kinds of post too often but for now enjoy these pics)

Thanks for stopping by...

4 comments:

Shanarun said...

Wow -beautiful cake! Sounds like you have your priorites straight! Great first birthday celebration. :)

Ady said...

Mia looks adorable next to that beautiful cake. TFS

Damaris said...

Great cake. Mia looks like a little princess. Glad everything came out the way you wanted.
Me

Jennifer said...

Ms. Dayemi,

I am new to Scrapbooking and absolutely love your room and your pictures. You are incredibly gifted. Do you mind me asking about where you got some of your things in your new craft studio. I absolutely love those little pink tin containers and white shelf for them. The ones you put in your brads. Also, where did you find your Blue Cargo cases on your shelves. The ones you put your embossing powders/glitters on top of you tall expidite from ikea????? Lots of question from a new addict to the love of art, scrapping and stamping. Sincerely, Jennifer Buchan