Wednesday, November 4, 2009

more pages... (monday Nov 9)

Hi! I wanted to show you some o the stuff I've been doing lately here in my scraproom. I have filled two 8.5x11 albums, have done some 12x12's but album is nowhere near finished, plus I have a few minis...not bad! Considering this little girl takes lots from me. She is not like Cristian, although she is very good and goes to sleep wayyy earlier. Cristian would go to sleep at 7:30pm this one is now in bed by 6:45pm (may God continue to bless it) so anyway, this is a scrapbook blog not my personal blog (which btw I am sooo thinking about putting an end to it, I wont delete it but I dont think I'll post anything else there).
So anywhooo, this *toys* layout is so much brighter and lively irl, if you have seen this line then you'll have an idea, the colors are just gorgeous.
The 2nd layout is what I consider scrapbook-gone-bad. The idea was so awesome in my head, clearly I need to rethink that and try it again but...at least is done AND I got to use this line that I LOVE, especially that gorgeous owl (or whats left of it, ha).
Soo before I leave I wanted to let you know that I will be re-arranging my scraproom soon, love changing furniture around and stuff and I might do a little game so that you can win my Cricut. I've hardly used it and it works perfectly. It's literally like new. Gotta think about that how I will do this because I HATE to go to the post office and stuff but I'll see what I can think of. If you see that a month has gone by and I dont mention it again, well, I probably forgot so remind me by leaving a comment on the latest post.
Got more layouts & cards to share but I'll do that some time this week.
TFSB :)

















9 comments:

Ady said...

cute, cute, cute layouts... I did the exact same thing with my cricut. I use my Marvy Uchida punches a lot more than I used the cricut. I ended up selling it...

Scrappin Susie said...

Oh my your work is GORGEOUS!!! What brand is that round owl paper, I love it! Your work is so inspirational. Dont you like the cricut? I would love one (its just not in my budget lol!) Anyway, your baby is so beautiful, you capture her so well in your work. Happy Holidays (they will be here b4 we know it)!

Sharon said...

Love ALL the layouts. I particularly like that owl ribbon on the first layout. Who makes it?

Rosa said...

I love checking your blog because I think your work is gorgeous!
Before you think of getting rid of your cricut check out this blog you might change your mind. christmaswiththecricut
They have wonderful ideas and different uses just thought I let you know before you get rid of your toy!

Dayami said...

Hi ladies! Thanks for all the sweet comments.
Sharon, I got the ribbon at Michaels and they had a few w owls.
Rosa, thank u for the website. I am not getting rid of the cricut all together am just making space for the cricut expression.

Dayami said...

Susie stay tuned maybe u win mine!! Ady, noooo get a cricut, they're fun!!!!

Marlene said...

Hi!Dayami
Love your blogs and your LO. I'm new to this blogging thing and scrapbooking. I'm going to learn much from you!!
You have the cutest kids, thanks for sharing.

Carrie's Craft room said...

Love the layouts! Also just wanted to drop by to let you know that I have nominated you for two blog awards. Please stop by my blog to see and copy your awards (http:/carriescraftroom.blogspot.com) You are the person that I feel has inspired me the most to start scapping and just creating again and this is my way to say thanks.

nicky said...

I have been reading your blog forever now. I found you on youtube when I was looking up scrapbooking ideas. I am so so jealous of your scrap room it is absolutely gorgeous. And I adore all of your layouts.
thanks for sharing with us all.