Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Christmas cards-Eskimo Kisses card kit



I did my Christmas cards early this year and I had so much fun with them. This is 'Eskimo Kisses' from BasicGrey cards kit. I did some changes on some of them. I used pop-dots on most of them and also used ribbon, embossing powder (winter wonderland) and stuff. My favorite is the vertical one on the 2nd pic. It is sooo cute irl. Im gonna have to lift that sketch for other cards in the future.
So here is my new printer. It is awesome!! It takes about 100 inks, ha! but its awesome. I printed lots of pics when I installed it and last Friday I did 9 pages right after the other. Felt so good.
I did a video about the cards above but I dont know why it doesnt upload on youtube so next video I do I will do it with the Flip just like my past videos, alot easier that way.
Anyway, just wanted to show you the cards.
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

The cards came out beautiful! Can't wait until you post the nine layouts you did!

Carrie's Craft room said...

Awesome cards, love the paper I was thinking about getting that kit but instead decided to go with the Cricut Jolly by Golly paper. Tough call ya know what I mean. Thanks for sharing always love your creations.

Ady said...

Those cards are too cute. I like the reindeer one...